Graphic design is the process of visual communication and problem-solving through the use of typography, photography, and illustration. The field is considered a subset of visual communication and communication design. Graphic designers create and combine symbols, images and text to form visual representations of ideas and messages. Common uses of graphic design include corporate design (logos and branding), editorial design (magazines, newspapers and books), wayfinding or environmental design, advertising, web design, communication design, product packaging, and signage
Graphic Designing is a core foundation skills in Digital design career.
These skills will help you in
- Introduction to InDesign, User Interface
- Working with Shapes, Transformation
- Working with Drawing Tools & Techniques
- Working with Colours, Gradients
- Working with Flowing
- Formatting Text
- Working with Master Pages
- Importing & Modifying Graphics
- Working with Indents & Tabs
- Working with Tables
- Working with Transparency
- Object styles, Visual Art design
- Working with long Documents
- TOC & Index
- Output and Exporting
- Set Printing
- Creating rich interactive contents
- E- BOOK
It is an important skill required in visual communication.
Scope in Graphic Design
Graphic design is a lucrative career. The growth path for Graphic Designer is Graphic Designer to Web Designer & later from UI Designer to UX/UI Designer. Core Design skills and strong design foundation is always useful irrespective of new technologies & trends.